Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Blvd FrightNight
671 Posts
one oct we have a storm the week before halloween. all the power went out for 5 days. it was horrible. they say its suppose to snow this week i hope it doesnt

-BYH

·
CANNIBAL
2,597 Posts
No No No....it cannot be snowing already!! We're supposed to get flurries early Wednesday morning. This weather has been unreal this year.

·
Registered
252 Posts
No snow for us, but we've had some heavy rain and very high winds today. So now it's stop, reset, start over:rolleyes: I'm glad we enjoy doing this....otherwise it would just be a pain in the arse.

·
Registered
216 Posts
The weather is forcast to rain/snow in Iowa Saturday and Monday, very early for us here in Cedar Falls. Depending on the weather, might have to include some of the christmas decorations. OMG, I can not believe that I just said that.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Yeah, we've had two snow storms pass through the area. The first one hit September 30th, but it was Montana's usual Fall storm that snows for a day, doesn't really stick and then burns off the next day or two. However, the one that hit us late last week wailed on us, and it hasn't entirely stopped. It is an unusually early onset of winter weather, even for us. We have had some light snows the past few days since the big storm, but it stuck and it doesn't look like it is going to burn off since we are -and will continue to be- below freezing for our predicted highs the next couple days and the future doesn't look like it is going to really warm up any. I'm definitely not a fan of snow or more specifically the resulting icy sidewalks and roads (I'm in Montana just for school and am revving to hightail it to a college in a warmer climate upon graduation), and this is managing to put a serious funk on my sense of the seasons. The trees and grass are all still green underneath their pillows of snow and icicles:eek:!

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,362 Posts
Sheesh - Mother Nature always gets the lats scream! :rolleyes: At least you haven't come down with H1N1... My hubby arrived home tonight feeling like he is coming down with something! Eeeek! I'll trade you snow any day.

·
Registered
14,087 Posts
I really should never complain about the weather here at Halloween time (usually nice but can be windy, rainy and/or cold--but nothing like snow weather). Hats off to all you cold weather friends for toughing your love of the holiday out in bad weather conditions. I really hope everyone gets good weather on the 31st.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: thats alot of snow Zombie Machairodont !!!!

13Mummy i am pretty sure this snow we will get this coming week i looked at the long weather for the week and friday -5 and 5 cm of snow suppose to be cold all week here YUCK too early , we usually have some fluries a day the week before halloween but i dont want that much snow yet .....we aleready are having a crappy month since the end of september all we get is rain ....

HallowSusieBoo , i been scared to catch that H1N1 just before halloween :( that really would ruined my halloween ......

·
Registered
668 Posts
It's just been raining here and when I say rain it's bad for this part of TN there are puddles where I live where there are never puddles. I finally got out my tombstones and outside decor only to have to run out in rain and lightning today to grab the ones that came out of the ground due to wind (so they didn't blow completely away. I'm sorry it's snowing there, but I love snow so I'd trade you wind and rain and lightning and tornados for snow :)

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
Yep, just like Zombie, we got snow last night, prob. at least 4 inches. This is a weird early snow, most of us weren't expecting snow until, you know, like on Halloween night when it's usually either snowing or raining or both...'

that being said, I still wouldn't trade it for the FL heat that I finally escaped!

·
Registered
14 Posts
No snow here either but only rain, sun, windy, and cloudy. Also of course, cold temperature sometime here in NY. Blah!!! I wish the temperature would be 70 right now! LOL!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I now feel like a sissy for feeling cold, we don't get snow until Nov or Dec. Just lots and lots of icy rain, which isnt as bad because at least it goes away and doesn't cover up the decorations. Wishing you all a slightly warmer and snowless Halloween.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts