Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's October first, which means the best season of the entire year is finally upon us! And to help celebrate, here is my Halloween poem, "Boo!" I wrote this back in 1989 for a Southern California newspaper called The Palos Verdes Peninsula News. Since then it was included in an anthology of poetry, made into a cartoon for Channel 8 in Monrovia, California and even made into a song that was submitted to the Dr. Demento radio show (although I don't think the Doctor ever played it). I've enhanced a live-performance for my You Tube channel, "The Last Wanderer of Mars" with many of the original drawings I did for Channel 8 brought to life by a process I call "DAVE-O-MATION". So crack open a bottle of your favorite poison and lift a glass to celebrate the coming of October while you enjoy "BOO!" :)

·
Registered
169 Posts
What a great way to start the Halloween season off with. I loved this!! Thanks so much for posting. It will now be ringing in my head all day. Great job! :D

·
Registered
865 Posts
...and I couldn't sleep last night. Thoughts kept twirling in my head. "How will I get this all done" "How to get all the birds to stay upright on the wire" "I still have x number of live props to make". I had to take some Zzzzquil to get to sleep!

This morning I felt calmer. Until I looked out the front window and thought, "Where am I going to put all those birds?!!"LOL.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Thanks for the vid and the boost of adrenalin, for some reason I had it in my head that Oct. didn't start until next week. Aaaarrrgg! So much to do and so little time to do it in.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Happy October everyone !! hope this month brings you joy and lots of haunted fun! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts