Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Mad Monster Maker
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's October. Crunch time! Are you ready?

1223257887_1 - Copy (2) - Copy.jpg

I'm still chugging away on my cemetery columns. I expect to have them finished in time, but I have other smaller projects to do as well. Guess I need to keep my nose to the grindstone.

·
Undertaker
3,205 Posts
Almost, I needed to finish my headstones, complete three zombies, six fence sections and re-roof my mausoleum. I finished the headstones, got 3 fence sections done and one zombie. One more three day weekend should do it.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,504 Posts
Need to touch up a few spots on my columns and witch cauldron. Assemble two cage facades and paint the pvc bars, then set up. I'm in good shape as we are re-using pretty much everything from last year's theme.

·
Witch of the Midwest!
912 Posts
pumpkinhead you are close enough! there is no september 31st so go on with your bad self! ignore the haters! ha ha

:)

Well, it's October. Crunch time! Are you ready?

View attachment 174862

I'm still chugging away on my cemetery columns. I expect to have them finished in time, but I have other smaller projects to do as well. Guess I need to keep my nose to the grindstone.

·
Mad Monster Maker
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey, I'm not hating;) For me it's been Halloween season since the end of August. I thought your enthusiasm was cute:D
For me it's been Halloween season since January, but I've been terrible about procrastinating most of that time. Although, for the last month or so, I've been making great progress on my cemetery fence and pillars.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Whoa buddy! Slow down the excitement lol it's not October yet! Almost, I'm excited too!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Yeah, yeah, I know. It was late, and I was originally gonna say "One Month Left". So sue me.
lol haha funny, I'm with you buddy. I''m freaking excited!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'm getting super excited. I'm working on two "fancy" props right now. First: an animatronic raven (based on Haunt1000's post a few years ago: http://www.halloweenforum.com/halloween-props/92696-my-animatronic-raven-1-0-a.html. Then I'm working on making some potions that glow on their own: http://www.halloweenforum.com/halloween-props/130456-glowing-potions.html. I think I can get them done by Halloween, but I don't think I can squeeze anything else in on top of the simple decorations I need to make too. I need to figure out how I'm going to decorate my office too since I'm in charge of the decorating at work.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts