Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lights are on. Candles are ready to be lit. Animatronics are on and fog machine is set. All systems go. Everyone is getting their costumes on and I'm getting in the zone. It's go time!

This will be the last time I'm on tonight so for those who do have trick or treat this evening, be safe and have fun. Love to all my Halloweenforum family. This is our time!

See yall later. :)

·
Wee bit Wicked
2,144 Posts
Excited for ya! :) Have a great time!!!

{Since UnOrthodOx is signing off for a couple of days.... secretly hoping all the mods are signing out for a couple of days, so we can start the party}

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
Lights are on. Candles are ready to be lit. Animatronics are on and fog machine is set. All systems go. Everyone is getting their costumes on and I'm getting in the zone. It's go time!

This will be the last time I'm on tonight so for those who do have trick or treat this evening, be safe and have fun. Love to all my Halloweenforum family. This is our time!

See yall later. :)

Spoke to my Mom and she said the trick or treaters were starting to walk up her street now. Said she kind of forgot it was today but I guess she's ready with candy. I was actually shocked that Halloween ToTing was set for today, don't remember when I lived there it being any other day than the 31st. Said the weather was nice so that's good.

So, Shadowbat any idea why the city/township changed the date this year? I'm glad you are ready for them too and look forward to seeing any pics of you haunt and hear about how it went.

Happy Halloween to all those day-before members!

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Some of us are beat! LOL

·
Registered
663 Posts
Looks like you had fun! I am waiting for midnight here and tomorrow I have a lot to do but excited!

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here is an overall view of the yard. We also had the fog machine in the cemetery and had some Midnight Syndicate music playing. A lot of people used the cemetery and the Reaper as photo ops.

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So, Shadowbat any idea why the city/township changed the date this year? I'm glad you are ready for them too and look forward to seeing any pics of you haunt and hear about how it went.

Happy Halloween to all those day-before members!

It happens every year it falls on a Friday. Can't interfere with football.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts