Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Your attention to the details and craftsmanship is always high. Looks awesome!

·
Registered
872 Posts
OMG! That is stunning! Did you quit your job to get this done? I haven't changed the bulbs in my string lights yet. LOL.

Fantastic job - thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
My neighbor around the curve was given the old running gear, then he built a fantastic stage coach on the gear(Frame, wheels, excetra) then the guy was supposed to give my neighbor another set of running gear so he could have his own stage coach... never happened!?
My neighbor is very talented and precise he made the plywood curved roof, the outside framing, all very authentic looking, then got "Stiffed"!
A few years later in a big city 90 minutes from here, my neighbor spotted the coach parked as a display in front of a fancy restaurant.
The restaurant hassled him as he was laying under it, until he pointed out his initials he had placed down there.
He at least got the pleasure of saying:"Yes! I Built THIS!"

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Thanks everyone!!!! It's been a labor of love for the past 4-5 months now I don't get a lot of time to work on it so I have been doing what I can to finish it here and there on the weekends when I can but now I can say its done!!! Finally!!

·
Blue Pill? or Red Pill?
4,218 Posts
Well, first let me say I never noticed, the curtain in the middle that you can see thru. Then, going to the end to see all that spookiness is a great treat and a "stumper" for a lot of folks on how its done. So original. I didn't hear the horse though. Maybe next time.

I was glad when you said it comes apart in 10 mins because with all the rain we have had, I didn't want it to get ruined. Bravo.

Super display, and even easier to take apart and store. You are my hero.:D

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Well, first let me say I never noticed, the curtain in the middle that you can see thru. Then, going to the end to see all that spookiness is a great treat and a "stumper" for a lot of folks on how its done. So original. I didn't hear the horse though. Maybe next time.

I was glad when you said it comes apart in 10 mins because with all the rain we have had, I didn't want it to get ruined. Bravo.

Super display, and even easier to take apart and store. You are my hero.:D
Thanks!!!! The rain is a huge concern for me so sadly I have a feeling this thing will only be out on the big night maybe on weekends if I know 100% for sure it wont rain but as you know here in Florida there is no way to be 100% sure of that!!!

21 - 40 of 44 Posts