Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My woods are glowing.......its begun !!!!!

This is my backyard expansion trail with new lights now.........worked hard all weekend to get them up.........needless to say my actors are very excited with these new pics........its very creepy back there with the deer and raccoons.Would you walk this trail ?
BELOW ARE SOME CLOSE UP PICS.............you'll see the arch entrance.
MORE CLOSE UPS WITH A TRAMPOLINE JUMPING SKELLY BELOW.....>>>>>>

·
Registered
57 Posts
Looks great! I wish I had the space to do this. The only thing I could see going wrong is a lot of Trick or Treaters might skip over it as it just slows them down from getting more candy :p

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, yeah its not as long as it looks (its about a 5 minute additional walk ) and last year they all came back through my backyard.I did keep in mine it needs to be long anuff to keep interesting and short anuff to get out. My house is at the end of a 450 house community and I had many come through 5 or 6 times so I guess they get to me after they get all their candy. Dang now I'm out of electrical cords back there.....: )

·
How about a magic trick?
1,002 Posts
wow, looks great :D
wish I had the room to do something like this!
*sigh* Oh well, someday maybe :)
Looks kinda spooky, which is a good thing!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thanks, yeah its not as long as it looks (its about a 5 minute additional walk ) and last year they all came back through my backyard.I did keep in mine it needs to be long anuff to keep interesting and short anuff to get out. My house is at the end of a 450 house community and I had many come through 5 or 6 times so I guess they get to me after they get all their candy. Dang now I'm out of electrical cords back there.....: )
well you have the perfect location to do that, cant wait to see more pictures! :D

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks ya'll, yeah it nice but sometimes I wish I was a little more limited so my crew would quit pushing me to go bigger. Now I have to figure on spreading my props out a little more with some nice dead space in between. I don't plan on going any bigger (said that before...) All the cords and lighting gets to be a bit much.........last year we use Tiki Torches but they were great for atmosphere but don't give out much light, also they would be a hazzard back there. Ok I'm almost ready to post my first walk through video (yup I'm a dinosaur) after I put my cabin shack out this weekend that we build. Can't wait to post it. The main arch entrance is just like a cave entrance and has that exact same feel........tight......single file only with over hanging cedar limbs grazing you. Theirs even an awesome 3 cedar cove hiding spot at the start where one actor will be. Still working on a big prop idea back there but it has not hit me yet.............any ideas ?????

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Looks great! I would definately go :) The green lights make it look creepy.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Junit and your invited !!!! Not sure where you live in Ohio ?!? We will be doing a dry-run sneak peak rehearsal early Oct.(we still have room for another actor or two, we have 10 regulars every year if your interested and don't live to far away).Or just come by and say hi and check things out, Let me know buddy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts