Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guyz hows it going? I haven't posted much in a long time I had been very busy with trying to get Our funding and grant from the Government to build our all new attraction. Sadly my funding still hasn't come threw so I have to go to plan B.
I run our attraction in our local downtown mall and this will be our 2nd season running. I have acquired a very large place for this season much larger then the set up I have at the moment. So I don't have enough walls and have to build at least a 1000sq foot addition to our haunt. I am looking for ideas from the pros on witch way I should go to build my new walls on the cheap. What is the best and cheapest solution other then wood? I know and have seen some use some sort of durable plastic or I have even heard of some using black erogen cloth even our local fire Marshall suggested it. so I was hoping someone out there could help point me in the right direction.I do have a large section of slat style, I used pallets in these areas. I do have themed out rooms and areas as well as a very large maze that is made out of snow netting. I am really just looking for other ideas that we could use to build onto our old Haunt on the cheap. I could just use pallets but was looking for some other ideas for our hallways and rooms that are more of a fill then anything else. The reason being is were going from a 1500sq foot attraction to a 2500sq foot and everything to fill the extra area attraction. I do have props actors but what to do for the walls? I am on a 3 week time crunch and because of the size difference we already have to build a new facade that I am building at the moment...

Any ideas or help would be great...

·
Registered
725 Posts
Well not a "pro" here but our garage walk through will be using weed guard this year. The fabric is thin so I found doubling it up works good. I picked up what will give me about 600 feet of 7 foot tall walls, and at clearance price I think it cost around $20.

Maybe this could be of use back away from where people walk? Like behind scenes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts