Halloween Forum banner

161 - 180 of 440 Posts

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
Thanks, I'm definitely jumping in with both feet. It's been great so far.
You'll love it here! After a while it becomes really addictive! I'm on here at least twice daily! The community, forum friends, vast amounts of inspiration and ideas, really makes this place like no other forum! Besides, where else can us Halloween nuts come together without the towns folk running us off with pitchfork! Welcome!

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
Eyegore, I have already ordered 3 and paid by paypal. I would like another 3, can I add these to my existing order, or should I start a new one?
Cheers, Rick.
OK. order again with right quantity, and group buy shipping...and I'll refund first order. Thanks.

·
Registered
60 Posts
thanks for the deal. I got 5 and paid in full. Send them quick, I have some plans for these. lol thanks
eyegore

I was just checkin to see when to expect my friends in the mail. Havent heard or got any message about my order. Im new here and dont know how everything works yet.

thanks

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
eyegore

I was just checkin to see when to expect my friends in the mail. Havent heard or got any message about my order. Im new here and dont know how everything works yet.

thanks
This is a group buy in which many members attempt to buy goods at a reduced price by working with a supplier who is willing to provide a bulk discount for an item demanded in high quantity. It isn't a store in which you can buy an item, and it ship immediately. This seems to be a common misconception.

The blucky group buy is/was and annual Group Buy in which forum members placed orders for bluckies up until the group buys end date. After the end date; the group buy closes and the group buy organizer places an order for the bulk item(s) with the supplier. Once the items are ordered in bulk, they either drop ship to each location; or the organizer must ship the items individually to each participant.

Your friend won't receive his bluckies for some time, because the group buy is long process of buyer-seller negotiations, payment collecting and shipping. It generally takes about 3 weeks after the bulk items are ordered to ship out. So from this particular group buy end date of August 1st. It probably won't be until August 18th or longer for bluckies to start arriving at persons door steps.

Many people, including forum member participants seem to forget the amount of effort and work evolved in organizing a group buy. Group buys are great for saving money over retail stores, but because of the vast order quantity...it can take a while to ship! I encourage you to participate however, the price is very good and group buy discounts are a great way to save on your haunt budget...especially if you are a home haunter like most of us!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just ordered 10 and sent payment via paypal, this is an extremely low cost for bluckies in the off season.
And thanks for putting this together.

Regards,
Mike

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #178
Just ordered 10 and sent payment via paypal, this is an extremely low cost for bluckies in the off season.
And thanks for putting this together.

Regards,
Mike
Got it. Thanks Mike. Yours will probably be in two shipments!
They take up lots of space!

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #180
I was so excited about the group buy that I placed my order for three. Now I can see so many reasons why I need more. Do I need to pay for the $10.00 group buy shipping again or can I add to my previous order?
Thanks EyeGore!
Order again as you normally would with your new quantity, and I'll go ahead and cancel/refund your previous order.

161 - 180 of 440 Posts