Halloween Forum banner

281 - 300 of 440 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
he has not replied to my email yet, im glad you have received a response. i guess i will just wait and see if he responds. In your email that you got did he say if bluckies had been shipped?

·
Registered
101 Posts
A couple of quick questions,
has anyone received their bluckies yet?
Can someone send me a link to Eyegore's store? I never bookmarked it cause it was Eyegore, and he was kinda like a staple here....

·
Registered
68 Posts
My first group buy, I ordered three. I have not received them.
I emailed eyegore tonight, will let you know if I hear back from him. I did not receive an auto-email that his mailbox was full, at least not yet.
Kind of sad about all this...if I end up never receiving these items it will be the first time in 10 years of buying items off eBay, etsy and other forums (with a thousand plus purchases) that I have been scammed.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Eyegore mentioned earlier in this thread to email him if we wanted a tracking number on our Blucky's. I sent him an email to Eyegore on 9/3 as I had not received mine yet and I would like a tracking number. Have not heard response... nor have I received my Blucky's.

·
Banned
337 Posts
Eyegore mentions a lot of things that don't ever come to fulfillment. Welcome to the club, you're in the same boat with the rest of us toddsdarlin. PM me for more details as poor Larry (owner of this site) has done his/her best to distance this site from eyegore's antics. Have a good day.

·
Crunchitize Me Cap'n
1,654 Posts
Hmm. Sounds like I should be happy I didn't engage in this group buy... Which is odd to me.. I always thought I heard nothing but good things on group buys from this forum.

·
Banned
337 Posts
I've heard nothing but good things on group buys from this forum also which is why I participated in this one. You should be happy Crunch. Beware of the eyegore from now on. Just a heads up. This is a great site, eyegore not included.

·
aka Halloweenqueen
1,435 Posts
I'm sorry to see how this group buy has turned out. I knew of this thread and came here to compare prices since I'm selling my blucky collection. I have over 24 of them. I bought them from OT a couple of years ago for my pirate display. They are the beige/brownish type, not the GID. They worked great, but now I do my haunt in my garage so my space is more limited.

I live in southeastern WA. I would like to offer free bluckies to anyone burnt from the group buy that can pick them up locally. I've received such good will from this forum through the years and i would like to do something to give back. Please keep your request to the actual number you ordered from Eeyore.

Just pm me if you are interested. I can only keep this offer open through 9/11 because I need to make room for my display.

·
Crunchitize Me Cap'n
1,654 Posts
I'd be down for some blucky's for sure. However, I don't live near you. I also don't have the funds to pay for them, at the moment. It's unfortunate you can't hold onto them for a while longer. I'm thouroughly interested in getting my hands on blucky's.

·
I make dead things deader
4,565 Posts
I'm sorry to see how this group buy has turned out. I knew of this thread and came here to compare prices since I'm selling my blucky collection. I have over 24 of them. I bought them from OT a couple of years ago for my pirate display. They are the beige/brownish type, not the GID. They worked great, but now I do my haunt in my garage so my space is more limited.

I live in southeastern WA. I would like to offer free bluckies to anyone burnt from the group buy that can pick them up locally. I've received such good will from this forum through the years and i would like to do something to give back. Please keep your request to the actual number you ordered from Eeyore.

Just pm me if you are interested. I can only keep this offer open through 9/11 because I need to make room for my display.
This is the real spirit of this forum! Bravo PP!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thank you for the offer PP, but I do not live anywhere near you. Wish I did as now not only do I not have my skeletons, I am also out the amount that I had to pay for them so can not afford to buy more.

How do we go about getting our money back since paypal only has a 45 day window?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I would like to know also todd.

Anyone know since I charged it through my credit card if I can get my charge reversed?

(Though I might wait since the people in the other group buys are finally getting their stuff.)

·
aka Halloweenqueen
1,435 Posts
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to limit my offer to pick up only. I just don't have the packing materials, boxes, etc.

I wish I didn't live out in the middle of nowhere. Where are you WA haunters???

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to limit my offer to pick up only. I just don't have the packing materials, boxes, etc.

I wish I didn't live out in the middle of nowhere. Where are you WA haunters???
Maybe you need to a make a separate thread for this offer, you might get a few takers. I know the only reason I was in this thread was to see if anyone had received their stuff (I didn't buy any just keeping up on the info) otherwise I wouldn't know about your offer.

I don't live in WA, but there's some here that do & may be interested so you really should start a thread for it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'd love to get some of those WA bluckies too -- but I live in Southern Oregon and its like a 5-hour drive for me to get to Portland. I ordered 8 from eyegore and asked for a tracking number. He said he'd give me one when they shipped but nothing. Then I sent him an email that if I didn't get them by Sept 7 I'd have to open a paypal dispute (44 days after my purchase). I would still rather he send them to me than refund my money.

281 - 300 of 440 Posts