Halloween Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Registered
While I went for a jog Saturday morning, I saw a front yard that still had a 3-4 ft. ghost in it. The weather was beautiful...45 ish and sunny, and the ghost looked so cute with the sun shining upon it. 馃巸

Registered
There's one house about two miles from here that had plastic pumpkin pails over their outdoor solar lights. They're still there, but they turned them around so it's just pumpkins. I guess that's kind of kosher, at least until Friday.

Registered
Discussion Starter #23
Well I will definitly still have stuff up past Friday. If I am VERY lucky I may be anle to get about half of it in the week.

Registered
Discussion Starter #24
Now looking like December 2nd before I can start bringing it in. This is making so much stress for me.

Registered
You guys make me happy because I am not alone. I just packed up my interior stuff today. Still will need to organize it all in the basement this weekend, but at least its out of the way. My neighbors helped me break down a huge chunk of the haunt on Halloween night right before a major storm hit. It helped a lot. We got it all down in about 15 minutes as opposed to the hours it takes me to set up alone.

Registered
Discussion Starter #28
Well a friend came over and helped me take most of outside down. I just have a few things left and I am now trying to get motivated to go out and finish up.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts