Halloween Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I'm finally getting around to posting these. My name is Dale Morton and I primarily make mascot character costumes for a living (www.dalemortonstudio.com)...but I've also started a line of Halloween-related items that I'm offering up for sale. The line is not huge at the moment but we're steadily working on creating new items. Be sure to visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/dmsmonstermorgue to keep tabs on what's new. So, without further adieu, here are some items we have finished and others that we're working on. Enjoy!

-Dale.

EVIL PUMPKIN masks. Right now they come in five different paint schemes: Dry Orange, Orange, Fall, Wood & Swamp Green. They're made of reinforced latex and have elastic straps on the back. Cost: $75.00 + $10.00 S&H.
Pumpkins 1.jpg

This is our rigid plastic Skull mask. It also has elastic straps on the back. It's off-white in color and right now we're only selling them unpainted. Cost $40.00 + $10.00 S&H.
My Skull mask.jpg

WITCH mask, made of reinforced latex with elastic straps. $40.00 UNpainted + $10.00 S&H. $75.00 painted + $10.00 S&H.
Witch mask.jpg

ROTTING SKULL prop. Foam-filled latex. Work in Progress, haven't put a price on this one yet.
Rotting Skull trio.jpg

FRANKENSTEIN'S MONSTER head. Work in Progress, will be sold as a mask and as a foam-filled latex display head. No price on this one yet.
Frank collage.jpg

KLINGON latex appliance. Selling this unpainted, basic flesh-toned. $30.00 + $5.00 S&H.
Klingon front.jpg Klingon side.jpg

That's what we have at the moment. Stay tuned for updates both here and on our Facebook page.

Thanks!

Dale.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts