Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking to sell some items that I will not be using and thought maybe someone else could use.

DC motors – 1 is a 1 RPM and the other is a 50 RPM - $15.00 each or both for $25.00.

USB/SD card player with remote - $10.00 plays from your USB drive/SD card

Gear motor - I do not know the RMP. I forgot what it was - $5.00

Witches head from a spirit globe and yes it still works. Plug her in and she talks with eyes that glow. Even the lights that light her up are still connected and work. - $40.00 or best offer.

Carson siren (yes the sirens you hear on a fire truck or police car) – $25.00 Hook power up to the box along with speakers and you got yourself a siren. I was going to use this at the end of my ghostly footsteps. The footprints where going to walk towards the TT and at the end of the walk the sirens was going to go off.

Candelabras - $25.00 each They stand about 5’ tall. They break down to 7 pieces – see pic. They can be shipped - I made a box so they will fit nicely for shipping. SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
i am looking to sell some items that I will not be using and thought maybe someone else could use.

DC motors – 1 is a 1 RPM and the other is a 50 RPM - $15.00 each or both for $25.00.

USB/SD card player with remote - $10.00 plays from your USB drive/SD card

Gear motor - I do not know the RMP. I forgot what it was - $5.00

Witches head from a spirit globe and yes it still works. Plug her in and she talks with eyes that glow. Even the lights that light her up are still connected and work. - $40.00 or best offer.

Carson siren (yes the sirens you hear on a fire truck or police car) – $25.00 Hook power up to the box along with speakers and you got yourself a siren. I was going to use this at the end of my ghostly footsteps. The footprints where going to walk towards the TT and at the end of the walk the sirens was going to go off.

Candelabras - $25.00 each They stand about 5’ tall. They break down to 7 pieces – see pic. They can be shipped - I made a box so they will fit nicely for shipping.

I am interested in the candelabras, scared of shipping cost, LOL. Where are you located? Can you do shipping estimate to Atlanta? thanks!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live east of Cleveland, Ohio Did you want both candelabras or just one? For both, cost to ship to you would be about $25.00. The candelabras are metal so there is some weight to them.

·
Registered
200 Posts
thanks for the info. I am going to hold off for now - with the shipping costs that's more than I want to spend right now. Thank you though!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts