Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATED AS OF 11/19/15

Hello all, I hope everyone had a good Halloween 2015. I just started my display back up after a 3 yr break. Upon going thru my items this year, I want to sale some items that I know I will not use now or in the future. I will post picture of each items and tell a little about it in this statement. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask. I will sell items separate or combine items. Some items seem silly but if you’re buying something, why not add to a maybe a project next year. All prices DO NOT include shipping. I will not make anything on shipping (or from the items since I paid more for them then selling them)

First 4 pics are of a talking skull that needs put together. $50.00
Everything needed is here except the love I can’t give - SOLD

Next pic is of a Ultra Projector (projector comes with goblin popping his head up out of the ground onto a tombstone – already installed in projector) NEW LOWER PRICE - $75.00. You can add videos onto the projector or use a outside source to project something or a scan card may be used. - SOLD

Next pic is an air splitter $3.00 It will take air and split it 5 ways. This is made to use a hose NOT straight from a compressor. This is use to split air different ways on the same prop

Next pic is a Pico projector jr. $40.00 It was used once for Madam Leota and it worked great. It can be used for singing pumpkins too. - SOLD
Next 2 pics are DC motors – 1 is a 1 RPM and the other is a 50 RPM $20.00 each

Next pic is a Light-O-Rama MP3 show director – never used (SD card included) $20.00 - SOLD

Next pic is 3 baby arms – 2 will take fluid in and drip if you get the right fluid (colored water)

Next pic is a EFX-TEK controller with trainer $20.00 - SOLD

Next is a AMP for your sound $5.00 blue in color. Never used - SOLD

Next pic is of 2 motion sensors $5.00 for both – never used - SOLD

Next pic is of 4 speakers $4.00 for all - 3”x3” with minimal cord of 15’ (no they haven’t been blown out) - SOLD

Next pic is a EZ-8 starter and touch control $15.00 never used - SOLD

Next pic is 32 Mega Wicks for scary glowing eyes $20.00 never used - SOLD

Last pic is of bell wire that can be used for 12v wiring $2.00 I did not measure how much but I would guess it to be around 200'

Attachments

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hell wolf, the amp increases it 20 watts. The other one I have, I use it for my asylum door so the treaters can hear the glass break and the ax hit the door. Works great.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have received a lot of PM about the items for sale. I am trying my best to get prices to the first come first serve. I am sorry if I don't get back to you right away. As soon as I know what is sold, I will let the others know. I was not expecting this kind of response. Again, sorry if I haven't gotten to you yet.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Danski, I sent you a PM about the items you asked about. I am amost thru the PM I recieved. I dont get very many responce back from people when I PM them back. Dont know why and its no bother. I should be sorry for not getting back to you sooner - Sorry

1 - 20 of 29 Posts