Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And how often can you say that, really? But Halloween décor, fall décor, and Halloween candy are quickly filling the shelves! :)
I know, I know, Walmart is not a fan favorite for Halloween props and décor, but since I have to drive at least 30 minutes for anything else, I'll take it! It actually didn't look too bad, nothing really new or exciting, but plenty of the basics. I can't believe they beat Walgreens - that never happens here.

·
Protector of the winged
1,491 Posts
Early last week I checked out the Walmart I usually shop at and they started puting up a shelf of Halloween decor. I went again Monday and was so excited thinking they would have everything else up... but, NOOOO they still only had that one stinkin' shelf up! I swear they're out to torment me :rolleyes:

·
Wisp in the Mist
1,953 Posts
Ours had one row on Sunday, too. Somewhat disappointing, but I know that they're not going to carry what I need this year anyway.

I almost bought an inflatable black cat though. Reached out for it. Talked myself out of it. Mostly because it's not something I would leave up in my cemetery scene, because it doesn't fit. I like it though, just like I've come to want blow molds again. I have always loved to look at blow molds, but never wanted to buy any till this year. I was trying to convince myself that inflatables are just collapsible blow molds of our more modern era. ;)

·
Registered
361 Posts
i was at walmart last sunday and found some small skulls with moveable jaws for 99 cents. i bought all of them. i'm going to add watch battery powered red led lights for the eyes.

·
Registered
30 Posts
My Wal Mart never has anything good, but they're the only place to find Halloween Crunch which is a favorite of mine. Walgreens and Target are usually my go-to spots, but they've been seriously slacking this season. Neither of them have anything out, yet. Aggravating!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts