Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Definitely just getting started. Will update more as I go. I'm working on a cool little surprise this year. Will post what it is after I get it all set up. The proof of concept works, just gotta see where I'm gonna place things.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Wow! That is awesome Danski. Nice work!
Thank you...I've been wanting to try this for a couple seasons now. The idea certainly is not mine though. I was inspired by the bayou shooting gallery. I didn't want to get too many targets as I'm still working this out. Should be fun and I think it took my display up a bit.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've got 3 working targets in there now. Still a ways to go. Almost time to fire up the jemmy talks. There will be 6 animated characters all by way of the boards from J-man. It should be squwakers- the jollyroger- helmsman-captain- gambler- and capn hook. Most will just be doing some chorus work since I didn't really start doing anything till a few days ago. No time to work on any new audio tracks. Still need to get a hat on the guy at the table. That area is just a rough in. I put capn hook and squawkers in there and moved the fella that was there earlier.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you. I know what you mean about the water light in videos. It looks like a different blue but in person it's much better.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Started working on the jemmy talk skulls today. All the animatronics here are either made by J-man here on the forum, or made to come to life with his boards. This would not be possible without his help. Thanks J-man. I look forward to Halloween to see these things come to life. There's so much more I could do if I spent more time working on audio. Just didn't start early enough. Lots of work to do still. So 3 animatronics going. Somehow there's four more to get going. .

1 - 20 of 45 Posts