Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of making a framed picture, basically looking for a headshot--maybe gothic or not, where I can cut out the eyes from the poster and create something behind them. Any one know of any prints that would be suitable for this?

BTW in my search that I just started I came across this poster company that seems to have lots of nice Halloween-themed prints:

Halloween Posters at AllPosters.com

·
Registered
13,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys for the links. Spent some time looking through all. I think a number of the Daguerreotype are more like what I had in mind for my haunt and love the large size files too to work with. It's also nice that a number are facing front so you get good eye position. I might take one or two of the files over to Kinkos and have them print it out on the larger paper there and then start experimenting with the eye cutouts. Shouldn't be hard to add an antique sephia look to it.

BTW some of the photos on the America's First Look site are shown in an oval frame. Just bought some Dollar Tree oval black frames that they would look great in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts