Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I am writing this post in hopes of finding a kind soul that might share their 16 Channel LOR sequences or a copy of PSYCH WARD: D-BLOCK HALLOWEEN ANIMATRONIC PROP or any of the videos from this series. I have a rather large Halloween and Christmas setup I do each year. We do this as a charity drive. I have a donation box setup and 100 percent of the proceeds go to the charity for that year. Thus far we have raised and donated over $10,000 in 4 years. I recently moved to Florida and would like to Jaz up our setup in hopes of raising more $$. Our new location has 50 times the traffic and visiblity. So we hope to make $5000 this year for the local food bank and Wounded Warriors charities. Please PM @ [email protected] if you are able to help out.
Thank You
Brian

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hey Brian, me too!

Anyways, I do a light show and have a bunch of 16 channel sequences, however, they are vixen format... Do you happen to know if they are compatible?

I run 16 mechanical relays and 4 sets of RGB strips, but the sequences were all made without the RGB, so they will still look good without.

I can get together a track list if you're interested and can use the vix format

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts