Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year I am making a giant clown face 8'X12' . The open mouth will be the entrance to my front door. My decorations are mostly for my adult party. I was thinking of having the letters FUN above the clown with the N flickering - leaving FU. The prop will not be illuminated on Halloween and we get hardly any TOTS anyhow

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'd be wondering if going through with it might make it more likely to have trouble with the neighbours in terms of what I might do for future haunts. That said, it goes against the grain to play to another's sensibilities. Honestly, if it were me, I don't think the FU is funny enough to be worth the trouble- just my two cents :eek:

·
Registered
967 Posts
That is completely fine! If anyone says anything you can play innocent and just say you wanted it to look creepier and shoddier so you wanted one of the letters to flicker ... what is wrong with that? F U doesn't actually spell anything, except the first part of 'FUN'. If anyone else thinks differently then you can blame their minds for being in the wrong place *innocent smile*.

I like the idea and atttention to detail. keep it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts