Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a haunt nut my entire life and often I've browsed some of the blogs on here for ideas, but it was finally time to sign up, grab a chair, and sit down in the the circle (pentagram?) with the rest of you Halloween nut jobs. While part of me loves the looks of confusion or disgust I get when I tell normal people Halloween is a year-round hobby for me, I find myself needing advice and challenges that only a group like this can provide. Looking forward to haunting with you all this season!

HH.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,692 Posts
Welcome!

And on the AA for Halloween junkies... that would imply we are trying to stop going crazy for Halloween ! :D

·
Registered
925 Posts
Excuse me - I am BRITISH! The only thing I am addicted to is TEA .... (and skellies, and skulls, and pumpkins, and brooms and - Oh alright then I admit it.

My forum name is DandyBrit and I have far too many of the aforementioned items.

·
They call me HeebieJeebie
1,983 Posts
Welcome to the Club! My name is Lisa and I'm addicted to skulls & skeletons.....oh wait!

When people look at me funny about working on H'ween stuff early in the year, I (first mentally flip them off) then tell them you can't throw together a big display overnight - it takes planning! Especially when you have a family & pets & full-time job and all those darn adulting things.

You'll find lots of kindred spirits here!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi. My name is Dominique and I am definitely addicted to Halloween, I have not yet begun to heal my addiction (let's be honest, I never will) I simply add more fuel to the already blazing fire. I also mentally flip people off on a regular basis (glad I am not alone in this). :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts