Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a haunt nut my entire life and often I've browsed some of the blogs on here for ideas, but it was finally time to sign up, grab a chair, and sit down in the the circle (pentagram?) with the rest of you Halloween nut jobs. While part of me loves the looks of confusion or disgust I get when I tell normal people Halloween is a year-round hobby for me, I find myself needing advice and challenges that only a group like this can provide. Looking forward to haunting with you all this season!

HH.

Typical Ghoul Next Door
Welcome!

And on the AA for Halloween junkies... that would imply we are trying to stop going crazy for Halloween ! :D

Registered
Excuse me - I am BRITISH! The only thing I am addicted to is TEA .... (and skellies, and skulls, and pumpkins, and brooms and - Oh alright then I admit it.

My forum name is DandyBrit and I have far too many of the aforementioned items.

They call me HeebieJeebie
Welcome to the Club! My name is Lisa and I'm addicted to skulls & skeletons.....oh wait!

When people look at me funny about working on H'ween stuff early in the year, I (first mentally flip them off) then tell them you can't throw together a big display overnight - it takes planning! Especially when you have a family & pets & full-time job and all those darn adulting things.

You'll find lots of kindred spirits here!

Registered
Hi. My name is Dominique and I am definitely addicted to Halloween, I have not yet begun to heal my addiction (let's be honest, I never will) I simply add more fuel to the already blazing fire. I also mentally flip people off on a regular basis (glad I am not alone in this). :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts