Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I LOVE the Halloween movies, and I happen to be in love with Rob Zombie as well.
This hoodie was seen in the movie worn by Laurie Strode, and I've gone back and forth as to whether it is worth the $50. It is a $40 hoodie, but shipping is $10. Do you think it's worth it?

·
Purely and Simply....EVIL
949 Posts
thats awesome. absolutely!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yep. I love SMZ's Total Skull line. If my husband wouldn't freak out over the price I would totally buy it too.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I'm glad everyone likes it because I just ordered it! So excited. :D

christmascandy1 I did check eBay, and no one is selling one. :( Thanks for the idea though!

·
Registered
625 Posts
You were asking if it's worth. Well, in my opinion it's worth it if you care about that hoodie so much that you have to have it. To me, I would say that a particular movie is worth it like Jurassic Park Lost World movie is worth a lot more than $10 they might be selling it on ebay; but some other person might have hated that movie, and say it's worth nothing. They would think I would never want to own that movie, or see that movie again, but not me (I would watch that movie tons and tons of time.)

The point is that if you think it's reasonably priced and you are willing to spend the money on that hoodie, than you should get it (as you have already).

The Halloween clothes that I seen looking really good were at that California Halloween store. There was a website, and they had like Saw shirts, Killer Clowns from Outerspace, Jason shirts maybe, and so on. Halloween Costumes,Ex Mortis Stalkarounds,Haunted House Props,Rob Zombie,House of 1000 Corpses shirts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts