Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Yeah.... maybe cut the time on the black.

What about the old pics- nice and long as you have them- with reeeal fast cuts to something more gruesome spliced in? like the bloody hand... then a body... an actor...or a bloody knife...

Looks good tho! Those old pics are creeeeeepy!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Love the music, and the aged filter making it look like old reels... I agree with cutting those two black sections just by a second or two to keep the viewer entranced, and the only other thing is it might be hard to read the words in the last two frames, especially October 2009.

Just tiny little nit picky things, but overall, thats a great video... the whispering and music are just great, and the old pics are like Boo said, really creeeeeepy. Great job!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love the music, and the aged filter making it look like old reels... I agree with cutting those two black sections just by a second or two to keep the viewer entranced, and the only other thing is it might be hard to read the words in the last two frames, especially October 2009.

Just tiny little nit picky things, but overall, thats a great video... the whispering and music are just great, and the old pics are like Boo said, really creeeeeepy. Great job!
Thanks for the feedback! :D I'll try on perfecting it with cutting the black scenes and such out. Thanks!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah.... maybe cut the time on the black.

What about the old pics- nice and long as you have them- with reeeal fast cuts to something more gruesome spliced in? like the bloody hand... then a body... an actor...or a bloody knife...

Looks good tho! Those old pics are creeeeeepy!
Thanks so much for the advice!

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Nice! I love the aged look. It makes me think of Chippewa Lake, it's close to where I live and is an abandoned amusement park... I wanted to go back this summer and take more photos but sadly, it is being torn down.
Anyways, I loved the aged movie reel look. I agree with others about cutting the black frames down. Also the date at the end could be bigger, it begins to get lost for those of us with poor eyesight :) Loved it Very ncie job!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts