Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
SuperBeast
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let you guys know that I was back around. I have a FULL explaination for everything but I'll get to that eventually. I just wanted to say hello, and let everyone know that I am once again a full-time resident of this place. And YES, I did miss everyone, and unfortunatly, I had to skip Halloween again, but I'll explain later. MISSED YOU GUYS!!!

Rook

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
Hi ! Rooki ! I am sure it is safe. Why would it not be?
Alot of people were worried and have missed you on the forum.
Life grabs us by the ________(censored) sometimes and things can't be helped.
Hope that whatever kept you away wasn't .....bad.....
Looking forward to your posts in the future. Sorry you had to forgo Halloween....but that's what this forum is about Halloween 24-7-365......!
Ya got alot of members photo's to catch up on too. LOL ! All of them absolutely fantastic!
You'll enjoy putting them into the album if you can find the time.
Welcome Back !

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
cylon, now you're being nice to rookie, now what she was really wondering is if you dress like santa and can do a cheeky dance! and spooky mama will do the spanking. you deserve it after worrying us. madame t was reprimanded by spooky. but will she punish rook? how does he feel about red? oh my what a lot of gibberish. or is it. hahaha

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,527 Posts
"Luuuuuuucccyyyyyy, you got some 'splainin to do." :D Rook, I understand the reason you couldn't hang out, but dude, you gots to come in here when it's something like that and just let one of us know or something. Come on, man.

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
cylon, now you're being nice to rookie, now what she was really wondering is if you dress like santa and can do a cheeky dance! and spooky mama will do the spanking. you deserve it after worrying us. madame t was reprimanded by spooky. but will she punish rook? how does he feel about red? oh my what a lot of gibberish. or is it. hahaha
I understand EVERYTHING you are saying Hallo....
hee hee. ;) Will you man the camera? We will need photographic proof
that Rooki has been properly reprimanded for the album. :D Yes, I think red is appropriate for the upcoming season. Perhaps we can use the photo for
MR. December in the calendar !

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
I understand EVERYTHING you are saying Hallo....
hee hee. ;) Will you man the camera? We will need photographic proof
that Rooki has been properly reprimanded for the album. :D Yes, I think red is appropriate for the upcoming season. Perhaps we can use the photo for
MR. December in the calendar !
hope he doesn't get red cheeks. could be kind of chilly that time of year. heehee. i usually do the photos so that is great. yes, mr. dec. in the calendar. whoop whoop so rookie, you up for being in the forums calendar? hey, anyone gone any futher on doing it? rnr, whats the progress?

·
Queen of the Night
1,801 Posts
Madame T has two things to say bout this Hallo....1) Spookimama has been A.W.O.L. for several weeks herself; 2) Rookie doesn't need to explain his absence...life happens and sometimes priorities have to be rearranged. If they gang up on you Rookie just run to "mother hen". You know I'll take care of you.

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,527 Posts
:D That's very sweet of you Madame T, but Rookie can handle himself... not only verbally (because I've seen put a verbal smack down on a member or two), but the dude a big boy. :p

Oh, and FYI, Mama made an appearance today as well. This must be a Welcome Back to the Forum Day or something. She's been super busy apparently. :(

By the way, I'm just kidding. Many things come before us peons on the forum. I just like giving them a hard time. :D

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
yeah, what joker said, and madame t was the badest for being gone without a word, for a long, long time. and if i recall, spooky mama was very upset. and my computer is turning off in 2 min. on it's own

·
SuperBeast
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can handle myself when it's one on one, but they're ganging up on me, Joker!!! GEEZ!!!! I'll take all the support I can muster up. And as far as the smackdowns go, I still have some pent-up rage I've been saving for the past couple of months, and I'm 'bout ready to turn it loose.:D I thought you would be on my side, Hallo. But obviously I was dead wrong about that.:(

·
Registered
34,922 Posts
I'm with ya Rook, I bet Lauriebeast would be too! Although spankin your cute little tushie is tempting, but that would have nothing to do with your absence.lol

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
oh yeah rookie, i didn't miss you in action. nooo, just worry us all to death and expect to just show up like nothing happened. okay, i'll play along---well, isn't it nice to see our sweet rookie again. how have you been. well, i hope you are well.
on your side, absolutly. as i tell my grandson, isn't it rough when people care.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts