Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Link added....

Today I ordered the chain gang links for $2.50 each, I am sure I can find something or someone to shackle...

·
Registered
310 Posts
Went in to order the chain gang links and they are sold out already. Bummer..... At that price they were totally worth it. Looks like I will be spending $10 a piece for the one's at WalMart

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You have to be quick...

I log on at 7am PDT everyday, to catch them when they first post the new items.

They change the items at 9am CDT every weekday.

The first 5 items are $5 or under (sometimes they don't show the correct price, you have to put then in your cart).

They also add a few discounted items, as daily deals.

SouthernBelle..the link should have taken you straight there, if not, put 5 under $5 in the search window on the home page.

·
Registered
625 Posts
That site has some nice stuff besides what you are showing us, but the shipping is the killer for anything internet related. If shipping was never involved for any site, I buy tons more than I do now. For ebay, it could make something for $8.00 equal $19.00 which is ridiculous, but that's how life is.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
That site has some nice stuff besides what you are showing us, but the shipping is the killer for anything internet related. If shipping was never involved for any site, I buy tons more than I do now. For ebay, it could make something for $8.00 equal $19.00 which is ridiculous, but that's how life is.
Yes! I was looking to buy this hat from it, but the shipping has put me right off!! :eek: It costs US$7.99 for the hat, and $36.99 for shipping to the UK....That's $44.98...which is 24.40GBP for a 4.33GBP hat!! :eek::mad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts