Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've posted a few times but thought I should introduce myself. I live in Milwaukee, WI and I've been into Halloween my entire life. It was my Mom's favorite holiday too and I have fond childhood memories of buying props during the after-halloween sales and making tombstones and the like.

I got into costuming in high school. I make historical costumes for fun (to wear to the local Ren Faire) but tend to have somewhat lame halloween costumes, as I spend most of my time and energy on the house, party and on my hubby's costume. (His Barf costume is one of my proudest costuming achievements because it was such a big hit.)

We do a small graveyard out front and our annual Halloween party is building quite a following. But I still have big plans in my head and a very long way to go before I get there. This Forum has given me so many great ideas! I'm so glad I found you guys!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome! (I'm new too!) I'm also into historical costuming. Is Renaissance your favorite period? What other periods do you create for? Love everything from the the middle-ages to the end of the 19th century. =) I love a fellow costumer!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts