Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its only fair to do an introduction here since I'll probably visit this site quite often now.

Anywho, I'm a 25 year old telecommunications engineer residing in central Georgia. I'm married and have recently moved from the world of apartments to owning a house. So I finally have enough room for my various collections (Among other things, I collect Star Wars stuff, Anime and books).

But more importantly, what Halloween means to me. I have what you might consider a traditional view on the holiday. For me, Halloween means getting out my old black and white movies from the 30s and 40s and reading the Halloween Tree. When I think of Halloween I think of the old beistle die cuts and movies with Bela Lugosi and Lon Chaney in them.

I suppose you can say that my views on Halloween are many decades in the past. But thats the way I enjoy the holiday.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Greetings.
It's your Halloween...Have it your way.:D
Enjoying and entering into the spirit of the holiday is the main thing.

As for having an outdated view, you will find many of us here are fans of the Classic Horror flicks, You will find us discussing them in the "Horror Films and Literature" Forum.

Welcome to our world.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
baron is right, there are quite a few who get into the old flicks, he should know. don't be a stranger now since you joined. have a voice and share your talents. welcome aboard

1 - 9 of 9 Posts