Halloween Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone! I want to introduce to you something I have been working on for months now. I'm calling the company Purgatory Props, and we are designing and then offering awesome haunt electronics at not-so-scary prices.

Today we are releasing our first product, the Lux Micro, which is a small single-channel lighting controller that has 21 different modes, for only $15!!

To celebrate this, the first 30 customers will get 10% off and a free sticker.

Visit our website: Halloween Electronics - Purgatory Props

Also be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram to get the latest news and product releases (I will still post them here as well).

I am really excited about this, I am designing these products for my personal use, but at that point I might as well try and sell them. They will get used either way!
It is me personally designing, writing the software, and testing these products so I hope someone else can enjoy them as well.

If anyone has any questions or problems with the website, please do not hesitate to reach out (I will respond the fastest to Facebook messages).

Within a year I hope to be offering multiple prop and lighting controllers, as well as sound controllers, and prop-making kits!

Here is a link to the Lux Micro: Lux Micro - Purgatory Props

1 - 4 of 4 Posts