Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everybody -

Just introducing myself here. I work for Hallowscream which is a major Halloween event held in Exeter. This is only our second year of running the event and we are hoping that we have a good time once again.

We have come across some great people in our planning this year and really look forward to chatting to people here to bounce off ideas with people and just generally enjoy Frightfest 2009 :)

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
So glad you found your way here! Welcome:)

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Welcome aboard! It's always nice to hear how enthusiastic new members are. I'm sure you'll feel right at home with us! :p

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A big thank you!

Hi Everybody -

I just wanted to say a really big thank you to everyone who has made me feel so welcome here. We are still planning for this year and I hope you all don't mind if I pick your brains for some advice as we go and just general banter!

HS

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
One of our "helps" - looking for actors

Morning Folks! We sent out a small press release last week asking for actors and actresses for our Hallowscream event - if you are interested in working with us - can you give us a shout? The best email is [email protected] - we have put the press release on Pressbox and that sort of stuff - won't bore you with it here!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts