Halloween Forum banner

Interactive Zombie Target

986 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Phantom Blue
This was a prop I started years ago and never finished because I never ended up doing a zombie theme. I thought with so many people doing the zombie thing that some people might like to see it. I am working on a much simpler version of this using all 12v components its just a matter of finding the time to purchase them put them together and test it. Once I get that done I will give everyone an update on it!

Reactions: 1
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Very cool! I've been considering doing something along those lines, thanks for the inspiration! Where did you get the gun you're using for it?
Very cool! I've been considering doing something along those lines, thanks for the inspiration! Where did you get the gun you're using for it?
I think I got it at walmart its just a cheap plastic gun I needed one that made sounds so it gave me a platform to wire the laser into. The gun worked on 3v so I got a 3v laser to keep things simple.
so you have to hit the zombie directly in the forehead hole right?
so you have to hit the zombie directly in the forehead hole right?
thats correct!
Reactions: 1
Nice job.....love the simplicity! Thanks for sharing.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.