·
Registered
137 Posts
I too, have been inspired by wine...

Actually that's the reason I'm married now. I was very inspired when
I said "I do."

Sadly, I quit drinking wine about three days after I got married....but it
was too late.

Nice picture Kloey. You have every right to be proud.

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
It looks wonderful on my wall!

·
Registered
137 Posts
All jokes aside, what is "wine and canvas" art?

I really don't know. I tried an online search. You go out, drink wine and
paint a picture?

Or is the wine somehow involved in the actual picture?

Can you take a minute and tell me about it?

Spook really doesn't drink, wine or anything else. There's a
"Winery" a few miles from me. You get a "taste for .25 cents.
Limit 8 tastes a day. I've thought about going. Looks like a
nice clean place.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Auditor--I'm so glad you like it.

Spookwriter--- a wine and canvas store is where an art class for adults take place. It was actually a coke and canvas for me because I rarely drink. Everyone gets a canvas, paint, and multiple brushes. An art instructor walks you through how to paint it step by step. Everyone's turns out a little different. There's also a cookies and canvas for kids which I took my daughter to before I went to mine.
I saw this one online and tried to mimic it. :)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I went to my first Wine and Canvas and had so much fun painting a sunset lighthouse picture. I was inspired to create my own for my secret reaper (I'm still working on 2 other projects)
View attachment 167565

pretty cool Kloey. Ashlie couldn't wait to tell me too look at your crafts on your web site took me a minute to figure out what she was talking about.LOL

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
The class just looked at us funny as we talked in code. I said tell you know who to look at our favorite place to see my latest project. She giggled while everyone else thought we were nuts!
She loved that.LOL

·
Registered
708 Posts
The Auditor--I'm so glad you like it.

Spookwriter--- a wine and canvas store is where an art class for adults take place. It was actually a coke and canvas for me because I rarely drink. Everyone gets a canvas, paint, and multiple brushes. An art instructor walks you through how to paint it step by step. Everyone's turns out a little different. There's also a cookies and canvas for kids which I took my daughter to before I went to mine.
I saw this one online and tried to mimic it. :)
If I did coke and tried to paint I imagine it would be a very jittery looking painting (tee hee hee)....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts