Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya fellow haunters,

On a recent road trip, we stumbled upon a tiny, and very old, cemetery. I snapped a few photographs in hopes that fellow haunters may also glean inspiration. The older cemeteries have such unique typography, intricate symbols, interesting shapes, moss & lichen varieties, and age/wear patterns. This particular cemetery is just outside of Franklin, Tennessee.

Since I'm mainly a lurker, I don't have the minimum amount of posts yet to include photographs or links to them in this post. However, here is the URL for my album. Highlight and copy the URL, open a new browser tab, paste the URL, then remove the spaces, then hit Enter.

URL: halloweenforum . com / members / kimberhollow-albums-old-cemetery-in-franklin-tn.html

Stay spooky y'all,
Jami of Kimber Hollow

·
Registered
204 Posts
I printed that picture several years ago and use it in one of frames every year. Have you been there? It looks amazing.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I have been to the graveyard, but not to visit this area, just for a Funeral. The location is Widdleshaw Abbey, St Helens, England. The tower you can see in the background is 600 years old and is a Chantry ( used for a Priest to chant Masses for an individual in Purgatory to help them move on) with loads of history. There are lots of pictures of it and the graveyard, but the history of it is fascinating.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts