Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Introductions aren't my strong point so I'll keep this short.

This looks like a fun forum. I love Halloween. I haven't done much decorating for quite a few years now as I live in an apartment and there's nowhere to REALLY show stuff off. But this year I've decided I'm going to start doing it anyway. My "porch" faces the main driving/parking area, and I can always make a personal display inside.

I'm no stranger to crafting, but haven't done any Halloween crafting (other than carving pumpkins and fun-kins). This place looks like a great place to find some inspiration and interact with some fun, new people.

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
(Insert witty introduction pun here)
(Painfully bad counter-pun welcoming you in)

Sounds like you have the right idea with that porch, and if it's on a second story or higher, the risk of theft of quality items is greatly reduced, so that can be a lot of fun. Looking forward to your contributions!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcomes, everyone.

(Painfully bad counter-pun welcoming you in)

Sounds like you have the right idea with that porch, and if it's on a second story or higher, the risk of theft of quality items is greatly reduced, so that can be a lot of fun. Looking forward to your contributions!
Indeed, it is second floor, and screened in, so risk of theft is pretty much non existent unless they break into the apartment, or find a ladder and take the time to cut through the screen.

I don't know that I'll get much done in time for this year, but the plans are already forming for next year.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Welcome Jake, I recently joined too although I've looked on this forum a couple of years ago, it's great for inspiration and how-to's.
Whatever you do enjoy it, if it sounds like a good idea or tempted then go for it!!
We started with a tiny party about 8 or 9 years ago, now it's a full on party, loads of props, everyone in fancy dress and we have a scream!
Happy haunting!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
WELCOME TO THE FORUM , i look forward to chatting with you in the forum , from England U.K. , its not how much you can display but how you display it , whether its a window or doorway you can do your own thing , hope you have fun looking for inspiration .

·
🎃 | )ark ( )verlord 🎃
1,092 Posts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts