Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Dawn of the Dead
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this person is on HF or not, but I had to share this incredible front yard display. The house is dead center in a cul de sac not too far from my home. I want to spend a half hour just to take in everything. I can imagine where they store all of these props. I believe they do a similar large scale set up for Easter. Has to be fun for the kids to visit this house!

The first set of pics are kind of a panoramic view. The next set are some detail shots.

Attachments

·
Dawn of the Dead
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The next time my husband tells me I'm getting too out of hand with Halloween, I'm going to pull these photos out for perspective.

Attachments

·
Spider Maven
1,468 Posts
Wow! I love the choir setup!
I don't know that they could get much more in there...Halloween overload! Love it!

F

·
0 Posts
This is a member....I remember his set up last year I am almost positive but I cant recall his name. More ower to him and I mean that!!! He needs a lot of power HAHAHA That is awesome I bet the kids in the neighborhood love him.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Unbelievable. :confused: Every now and then you meet someone who takes it too far. Then you see someone like this that hits it out of the ballpark and then burns the ballpark down with a fire set using a flaming bat on the concession stand. :) But I agree with everybody else. The choir is pretty cool. :D

·
Human Candy Shovel
1,107 Posts
I can imagine where they store all of these props.
One doesn't need to imagine where they store it all. One needs simply take that half hour to take it all in and really examine what has been put out as props.

See, a huge amount of it is "hanging props" - reapers, ghosts and latex skeletons. That means a lot of the props can be rolled up and packed into a much smaller space than they appear to take when hung out on display. A large amount of the display also consists of what is known as "flat pack" - things like plywood tombstones, patterned holiday light panels, and cemetery fence sections that can be stacked to high density in a small space. Finally, I see a lot of bulk provided by disposable items, namely the hay bales. All said and done, if that gazebo structure in the front yard had solid walls and roof, I bet all the Halloween stuff packs down to only take up about a third of it.

·
Registered
909 Posts
I would love to see what it looks like at night and see the show. The choir is awesome.

Get some vid if you can.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Jesus!! That is crazy.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts