Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
im looking for that huge 17 foot haunted house by gemmy they seme to be hard to comme by !!!!
i think it was a Sam's Club exclusive in 2007! They are hard to find.
I would try eBay or maybe try asking for it in the Wanted thread on the forum.

I remember reading alot of negative comments about it...like the fans not powerful enough to inflate it, not enough tiedowns, etc.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I've had my 17' foot HH for 3 years now and its been great, you have to anchor it well and keep it out of very windy area's but it has always stood tall (see my profile album pics) It's always a huge hit and draws the crowds from a distance. I got the headless horsemen to go with it this year, they are the same color combo and should look real nice together. I got my H.House from Sam's for only $ 199.......now I see them on e-bay selling for $ 400 or more. I was temped to sell mine to change it up a bit but if I did I would probaly replace it with another.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
im looking for that huge 17 foot haunted house by gemmy they seme to be hard to comme by !!!!
HEYYYYYYYY !! BOZ !! those are coll pictures , thats exactly wat i want !! its huge ahhahahah !! how are the fans on it do they push enough !!! and if evr you decide on seling it give me first shot hahahhaha !!!!

ciaooo BOZZ !!!!
Thanks FB, fans work fine I also hook my house up to the garage too I think it supports it better on light breezy days. One day I will probably sell it even tho the neighboorhood would hate me for it. My only concern with that is my TOT #'s would drop off, there's been so many group pics taken in front of by TOT's. A few more pics below with my headless horsemen too........should be a good match........can't wait to inflate as I always say.......:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts