Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Lighthearted Halloween
3,795 Posts
I remember an inflatables thread a few years back, but it will be fun to see all the new ones!

Hallo, I a kicking myself I didn't buy that large vampire when he came out! Your puffies look great.
HalloweenKat, That is a gorgeous setup! I absolutely love the fence and props mixed with the inflatables. Well done!

Here's some of ours...

pumpkin stand (2).jpg candyland (2).jpg

·
Registered
214 Posts
I have just the one inflatable, but she seems to be popular. I was late putting her outside this year, and people were asking for her.

Kitty seems to work best placed to the side, kind of half hidden, so that you don't see her until it is too late.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you know, I thought for sure there should be an inflatable thread. I typed in search but it didn't seem to pull it up.
halloweenkat, I think your pumpkin one behind the tree is the same as my pumpkin one. and I think we have the same black cat. but I think yours is bigger than mine. my favorite of yours is the dragon. he is awesome. then the cat arch is amazing, and then the black cat coming out of the pumpkin. I think your whole set up looks very well orchestrated. I really like it.
hilda, is puffies another word for inflatables? the vampire and the monster are from way back when inflatables first came out. you always put out a nice display. and I've seen where you mix your inflatables with your blow molds, and it's always amazing. all of yours are the type that just bring a smile to ones face.
iowa guy, I would love to see a picture of that. hope you can post one. it sounds very cool.
spookybella, ghostbusters, what a fun movie. I love those 2 guys. I like your other props too.
paulies home, I see you have the same pumpkin guy as Halloweenkat and I. wow was this guy popular. lol. oh man do you have some awesome inflatables. to many and to hard to choose favorites. very nice set up.
lurkerindark, that is a very well liked one. nice size. I bet it was requested.
osenator, doesn't surprise me at all you have some inflatables. a pumpkin that sings thriller sounds awesome. and I love the hunchback. even though it's not an inflatable, I like your clown too.
wow, this thread has already pulled some amazing responses.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
osenator, I saw the cat, I just wanted to mention the clown because he is really cool even though he isn't an inflatable.
skeletom, that is one inflatable that I really love. the rising vampire you mention, are you talking about the one I have, or is there another one out there?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts