Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Not actually decorated YET, but we pulled out the bins for our family room & mantel & I have unloaded everything in preparation for setting it out. I have plans for this evening & some of tomorrow so I'll get back to it on Sunday and then hopefully move on to the dining room. We want to do some things early this year!

Piled on the floor & in a chair -

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Just getting started & had my first beverage last night.

Attachments

·
Registered
486 Posts
Not actually decorated YET, but we pulled out the bins for our family room & mantel & I have unloaded everything in preparation for setting it out. I have plans for this evening & some of tomorrow so I'll get back to it on Sunday and then hopefully move on to the dining room. We want to do some things early this year!

Piled on the floor & in a chair -

View attachment 750381

View attachment 750382
Can’t wait to see it all set-up!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Great blow molds & lanterns! Especially impressed by your Dark Shadows game!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks. We bought them several years ago. They have all their original pieces. The one one the left is in a fragile state so we don't play it. The Barnabas Collins game is still very fun to play.

·
Registered
902 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Next weekends are busy so did the inside today. Will get started on the outside the last weekend in September

Attachments

·
Registered
215 Posts
Running behind this year but got above the kitchen cabinets and entry table done so far. Hoping to find one of the new purple orchid plants from Target this year to finish it off. Still tweaking the Lemax village in the dining room (will post pics once done). Have to decorate the family room and get my TNBC tree up and decorated but will post pics when complete. Welcome any critique good or bad. Ideas on how to improve or is it too much?

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Got my mantle decorated! We have to order some of those disc-batteries to get everything fully lit up, but the lights are all purple and the big bat hanging from the ceiling will flap its wings and the eyes glow red. The skelly on the left talks with a moving jaw & his eyes light up, the weird doll cloche on the bottom left talks & glows, and the reaper on the top left has a color changing light in it, as does the JOL on the top right. The purple lights hanging over the Halloween sign are purple wtich hats! So, it should all look nice at night - at least I hope! Also the pillar candles that belong on the bat candle sticks on the bottom right are currently MIA... they'll turn up in one of the bins, I'm sure!

Purple Black Violet Font Art

1 - 20 of 29 Posts