Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought i'd share a small selection of pics as i know i love looking at other peoples.

I've done most rooms and hallways but thought best to not go overboard on the pics.

Some of you may see your cards on the wall, they'll all be up once i get the rest.

Firstly the pumpkins i went and got from the pumpkin farm today, sadly as good as in previous years thanks to the so-so summer.

I thought it was fitting that as i went to get my camera our 2 month old black kitten had appeared from nowhere and was sat with them ha.

Some of the halloween candy Cadbury have done in the UK this year, mentioned in another thread.

That's it for now, will be adding more as i see it and buy it and the finishing touches for the party on the 25th. The outside won't come till the 31st. Things will walk away and/or be vandalized quicker than you can Trick or Treat sadly.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Love it!
I always do alot inside since I don't have a yard, so I really appreciate these photos.
As someone who has lived in the UK, seeing that Cadburys is doing Trick or Treat candies is great! A very good sign indeed :)

·
Registered
574 Posts
That's great, Dan! I really love how it looks at night, very nice lighting.
I don't decorate too much inside until right before the party but this year I will do it earlier so we can see it for longer and so I don't get bogged down with tons of stuff to do right before the party.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Wow, that night shot is stunning. And shame about the pumpkins. I can imagine there won't be many large ones about. It's funny that the kitty decided to place itself there though:p
As for the "so-so summer", I think I'd use the term "so-called summer"!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Looks great, buddy. I'm gonna take some pictures later and follow suit! I think you, like I, have a special place in your heart for Pumpkins!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts