Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have there been sitings of the bloody hands/feet in any Indiana stores yet? The manager told us 6-8 weeks ago that they would come in but so far no sign of em' :(

·
Registered
392 Posts
I'd have to look in ours, the last time I was in the DT, they had the crows and some decor.

·
Purely and Simply....EVIL
949 Posts
Hi there! I have to go to Scary Walmart tomorrow (75th and Keystone) There is a dollar tree there and I will check it out and report back tomorrow. As of two weeks ago, I had not seen them yet. Only a small section of Halloween decor.:confused:

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Indianapolis is not that far away so I can't figure out why other stores don't have them yet. Last year we never got the crows or bottle labels that everyone seemed to be finding...I still haven't seen the labels but we've had crows for weeks!

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I'm not too far from the Illinois-Indiana border, and some of our local DT had a lot of things out for weeks now, and some have hardly anything out. But, SOMEONE has cleared out all of the packages of large bones in every dollar tree in my area. They've been sitting there for weeks, and yesterday I go in to get more packages and they're GONE. I went to 4 DTs that I knew had them and zip!

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
I have never stopped in a Dollar Tree until you guys started mentioning them on here as we have Dollar General on the corner. SO last week I came across one of their stores & decided to just stop in & see if they had those tea lights.....HHHHOOOOO!!! I went crazy in there!

Wow did they have a lot of halloween stuff & yes it was all a dollar! I walked out w/ 2 big bags of skeleton stuff & tea lights & I'm goin back next week for more stuff. I love the glasses they have with the skeletons on them!

I just came home from our SUPER Walmart & they don't have anything out yet.

·
Registered
668 Posts
My haul so far: 13 blucky skulls, 4 tombstones, 12 packages of battery tea lights and 2 puck lights. I got some weird looks as the lady rang up the skulls, lol! They didn't have any hands or feet there thougfh.

·
Purely and Simply....EVIL
949 Posts
Well, Dollar Tree sucks around here.:(
They had nothing new than what they had two weeks ago. Just the skeleton hands, haning skeletons (the material they are made out of are not as nice as last years) bags of skull heads, masks, ceramic pumpkin and skull candle holders,....no labels or body parts!! Hopefully they will get some new stuff items soon!!

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm not too far from the Illinois-Indiana border, and some of our local DT had a lot of things out for weeks now, and some have hardly anything out. But, SOMEONE has cleared out all of the packages of large bones in every dollar tree in my area. They've been sitting there for weeks, and yesterday I go in to get more packages and they're GONE. I went to 4 DTs that I knew had them and zip!
That's weird...wonder if there was a recall or something? Has anyone else noticed them gone from their stores?

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, Dollar Tree sucks around here.:(
They had nothing new than what they had two weeks ago. Just the skeleton hands, haning skeletons (the material they are made out of are not as nice as last years) bags of skull heads, masks, ceramic pumpkin and skull candle holders,....no labels or body parts!! Hopefully they will get some new stuff items soon!!
My 79 year old mom went on a quest today to try to find the body parts and had no luck...even at a store that is twice as big as the ones around here :(

The labels were spotted LAST year that everyone was talking about getting in their stores and since no one has mentioned them so far, I don't think they are getting any this year. A search on the forum will turn up some very nice ones to print out so I gave up.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I went to a different (IL) Dollar Tree today, and while they didn't have any bones either, they had two kinds of drink labels, large and small spiders (the flocked heavy ones) and a lot of different items that I hadn't seen at my other local DTs.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts