Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just returned from our local Factory Card and Party Outlet store. They are making room for this year's costumes - so they had all of last years stock that was left at TEN DOLLARS a costume!!! They had a huge variety - from Gemmy, quick and inflatible costumes, to Rubies to sexy costumes. There was a whole isle filled with them!!! We ended up getting a "Bride of Darkness" and "Gorilla in the Midst" Gorilla paw and dress - it's a HUGE gorilla paw that wraps around your body, along with a pink slip/dress ala Peter Jackson's King Kong. I'm planning on using the giant paw in as a decoration either in the house or haunt. We also got a loicensed Jason Vorhees "Friday the 13th" costume that I am using to redress one of my Gemmy Halloween monsters. We could have spent another $100 easily - doctr (and MAD doctor) costumes, nurses, clowns, Star Wars...lots and LOTS of em!
I don't know if this is at all of their stores or just our local one, but it sure is worth checking it out!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey I don't know if you looked Halloween Props decorations at Factory Card Outlet and I was wondering if you have seen Gemmy Airblown Inflatable or Life-sized Animation or Window Leecher?? Im curious. Thanks :)

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are still stocking, but they did have the Gemmy life size Jason Vorhees Friday the 13th figure and a few different airblowns - haunted house, organ player, motorcycle and rider.

·
The Grim Reaper
921 Posts
Was at our gainesille store this morning, nothing for costumes, a few tombstones and such on the shelves, and a ton of boxes up high waiting.

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
You can get good deals on their website too. Sometimes items up to 30%off with a coupon. Did you know that Party America and Factory Card are owned by the same company? I wonder if you can interchange FC and PA coupons?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts