Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not even gotten my income tax return back and already bought an angel at biglots. Pics to come. New gauge cluster for my car and a new gas tank. And what ever is left I may buy a pack of gum. If theres enough!

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Need help posting my pic from my album. Any helpers? I would appreciate it. My three foot angel from biglots. Don't mind the messy dirty garage.

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yeah, I went and took some pics in a grave yard last week and found a big angel tombstone. Thats what inspired me to buy. I will try and upload the pics from the Lancaster cemetary. Thanks for the help Rookie. I need to pay bills, but whats left from the tax return will help keep me out of poverty the rest of the year.

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My sister lives in Michigan , her husband is a brick layer, and he had to come to Texas for a job because of no work up there. My sister and her family are having hard times up there. I just sent them $100 to try and help out. I feel your pain. My brother in law found work in south Texas and is planning on sending money back. She has already said that if things don't get better they are planning to come back to Texas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts