Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m searching for the Katherines Collection Greta Witch table top server from 2017 if anyone is selling it!! I will buy! Please see picture for details
3EA05069-3609-41B8-9031-399F731CDFDB.jpeg

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,471 Posts
Hooray! She's a lovely piece and definitely could see falling in love with her. So glad you found one! :D

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hooray! She's a lovely piece and definitely could see falling in love with her. So glad you found one! :D
Oh yes! I was obsessing on her for 2 years now and thought I would never find her again. Thank goodness for our spooky community or I never would of. Only thing I hate is the price she is! Katherine’s pieces are so expensive but hopefully she will last me a lifetime.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was able to locate her from a friends Instagram at a store & I just purchased her. I literally cannot believe I was able to find her but thank you for helping!!! :)
OMG! I have been trying so hard to find her myself! Do you mind sharing the store you purchased her from? Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have been looking for Greta for years. Mable and the newer one are OK but Greta is my jam. I would love to hear from anyone trying to sell her!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have been looking for Greta for years. Mable and the newer one are OK but Greta is my jam. I would love to hear from anyone trying to sell her!
Same!!! I have also searched for her for years! Especially around Halloween when people are trying to sell their seasonal decor. I literally stalk ebay sometimes four or five times a day in hopes someone will list her. I did just recently find the life size version from the Tricky Treats collection and was fortunate enough to win the bid. I do love her but I am still dying for Greta.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Would you mind me asking what you gave for Greta? I found one to buy but they want $850. Isn’t that crazy?

·
Registered
3 Posts
My mother had one....I didnt even know...she was born on Halloween and is selling out...my wife was interested in buying it but we couldn't find any info on her and wanted to find out about price...

·
Registered
3 Posts
My mother had one....I didnt even know...she was born on Halloween and is selling out...my wife was interested in buying it but we couldn't find any info on her and wanted to find out about price...
I have found the other "pumpkin patch" witch going for $890 and she is not as good as Greta. I think anyone looking for one at the moment would gladly pay the $850.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yea...the young lady that was helping me out on this forum ending up buying it....packing her to ship now....thank you

1 - 15 of 15 Posts