Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.
I'm looking for a Japan release cd on CBS Records "FRIGHT NIGHT (COMPLETE SCORE)" soundtrack with the following track list:

01. Fright Night (performed by J.Geils Band)
02. You Can't Hide From The Beast Inside (performed by Autograph)
03. Good Man In A Bad Time (performed by Ian Hunter)
04. Rock Myself to Sleep (performed by April Wine)
05. Let's Talk (performed by Devo)
06. Armies of the Night (performed by Sparks)
07. Give It Up (performed by Evelyn 'Champagne' King)
08. Save Me Tonight (performed by White Sister)
09. Boppin' Tonight (performed by Fabulous Fontaines)
10. Come To Me (performed by Brad Fiedel)
11. Dream Window
12. First Flight
13. Street Lights
14. Charlie's Cathedral
15. Spying
16. Evil Alley
17. JR. Vampire
18. Old Movie on TV
19. Peter Won't Help
20. Metamorphosis #1
21. Metamorphosis #2
22. Metamorphosis #3
23. Come To Me (Instrumental)
24. Approaching The House
25. Your Time Is Up #1
26. Your Time Is Up #2
27. Basement Finale
28. Love Theme
29. Suite
30. Come To Me (instrumental)

I've been searching for such a long time and can't find it. Here's hoping that some kind soul has it to share. If anybody has it to share I would be eternally grateful. Please & Thank You. :)

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
I have just recently purchased this very disc, it should be on it's way to me now. When i get this and get it copied i will try to get it up on media fire to share.

·
1,989 Posts
Ok everyone i just got this yesterday and it is the full soundtrack. I am in the process of copying everything now and will try to have it all up on media fire tomorrow for you guys. Halloweiner, would you be so kind as to put this up so it will be easier for everyone to get? I still have to do it the hard way sending email links out to everyone.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Damn nice of Kprimm, as it's appropriate to say so right about now...

I didn't work on Fright Night, but the guys I was working with at the time at Boss Films did. I'm still good friends with Dale Brady, who did some sculpting and most of the foam running on the show. Happy to have the occasion to give him a shout-out here --

DRB Creations Visual Effects - Make Up FX, Miniature FX, Pyro FX, Puppeteering FX

Look up his site, and you may find more than a few favorite films there.

Also, very glad (thanks to Kprimm) that the faithfull will now have a chance to library the full "FN" score. Happy Listening, and again, mahalo to Kprimm for his thoughtful generosity...

MSC,
SOT

·
1,989 Posts
ok everyone, i have the whole soundtrack up on media fire now, i have sent halloweiner an email link and he has agreed to put it up and make it available to whoever wants it. If anyone wants to pm me i will be glad to send the link to you but i think it will be easier after halloweiner posts it. I have also put up a folder called fright night 2, it contains the song come to me as sung by Deborah holland at the end of the fright night 2 movie. This soundtrack has never been released and it took some time to come across this song. I hope you all like it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ditto on the thanks for Fright Night 1 sound track. I'll be looking forward to receiving the link. A few years ago I happened across the end title song of Fright Night II as well, it's a great song. I also have a version with Brad Fiedel, the writer of the song, singing, but it's not nearly as good as the female version (IMHO) :). It's too big to attach so send me a message with an email address and I'll send it directly.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts