Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have very large billboard tarps. I would like to use these as walls for a small maze for kids to come though on Halloween. I know this isn't ideal. We had to move away from a great place where we have 4 acres of a haunted trail. What would you suggest I use to build walls to hold up these tarps?

·
bone collector
3,167 Posts

·
Undertaker
3,270 Posts
2x4's are a great way or 2x3's if you want to cut the weight down. You really need to anchor them down well with kids bouncing off the walls or have a really good lawyer retained.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Two heavy guy wire cables could form a complete roofed hallway if large enough and not to heavy (or you have stout cable and anchoring)(and can stake the bottom into lawn. Just throwing out ideas, best of luck.

·
Registered
53 Posts
We use 2x4s. We rip them in half with a table saw pound them in the ground with a post pounder and use a staple gin to hang black consturction plastic for our walls. I believe it would work the same with the tarps. This is a pic of us hanging the walls, it is a horrible pic but you get the idea in it so........We hang string to know where to put the plastic when we are designing the trail for the year.
SAM_1319.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts