Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This year my mother and I (I'm 18) have decided to use myself as a living Halloween Decoration. I play Saxophone, Bass, Lute, Banjo, and most importantly...Organ! I am going to sit in our front yard and play some spooky organ music as people walk by. My problem is I can't find much resources in the way of "Real" non-generic organ music. I want real pieces written by legitimate composers, not generic Halloween CD stuff that isn't played on a real organ, and I need to be able to find sheet music for the piece. I have my ways and know quite a few good classical sheet music sites so that's not a problem. And they don't have to be necessarily "spooky" but more or less bombastic, and obviously in a minor key.

Songs I'm aware of:
  • Toccata and Fugue in D minor:Bach (Of Course)
  • Variations de Concert:Bonnet
  • Prelude in C minor:Bruckner
  • Passacaglia in C minor:Bach
  • Fantasia in F minor:Mozart
  • Prelude and Fugue in F minor:Bach

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not super familiar with sheet music for organs. Would piano sheet music in a minor key work?
Of Course! Any sheet music can work (I can transpose) But I really need pieces that exist on sheet music, not necessarily the sheet music itself, but anything helps.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,509 Posts
^this is super creepy when you aren't thinking "Aquarium" but then I adore all his works. His entire Carnival of the Animals is just amazing and I love the humor he sprinkles throughout each movement...

^Pirates of the Caribbean ~ Davy Jones Theme by Hans Zimmer

Reactions: HauntedWyo
1 - 9 of 9 Posts