Halloween Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to a new haunted hayride and maze in the area. It was so awesome. I haven't been able to go to something like this in a few years, and I forgot how much I love being scared. The thing was, with this hayride, the monsters were allowed to touch you. And they did. A lot. On the hayride, I got touched a lot! One guy with a chainsaw grabbed my leg (of course I was sitting in the back on the end), pulled it off of the hayride, and tried to saw it off. The creepy nurse in the asylum tried to give me a shot with her needle in the back of my neck, I could feel the metal needle against my skin. A creepy doctor made me sit on his lap. There were people grabbing at your feet when you walked by. There was a maze where you had to find your way out, and there were people with chainsaws chasing you. My friend and I got cornered! We were goners! I was so energized and pumped for Halloween afterwards! I just wanted to share my excitement!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was the Dead End Hayride in Wyoming, Minnesota. I used to go to this location in college when it was a different company. This time around, it was WAY better. I highly recommend it, if you are truly willing to be freaked out. Not for the faint of heart.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.