Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to a new haunted hayride and maze in the area. It was so awesome. I haven't been able to go to something like this in a few years, and I forgot how much I love being scared. The thing was, with this hayride, the monsters were allowed to touch you. And they did. A lot. On the hayride, I got touched a lot! One guy with a chainsaw grabbed my leg (of course I was sitting in the back on the end), pulled it off of the hayride, and tried to saw it off. The creepy nurse in the asylum tried to give me a shot with her needle in the back of my neck, I could feel the metal needle against my skin. A creepy doctor made me sit on his lap. There were people grabbing at your feet when you walked by. There was a maze where you had to find your way out, and there were people with chainsaws chasing you. My friend and I got cornered! We were goners! I was so energized and pumped for Halloween afterwards! I just wanted to share my excitement!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Sounds awesome! Haunted houses are my favorite, I'm heading to one of my local haunts tomorrow night. Very excited! What was the name of the haunt you went to?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was the Dead End Hayride in Wyoming, Minnesota. I used to go to this location in college when it was a different company. This time around, it was WAY better. I highly recommend it, if you are truly willing to be freaked out. Not for the faint of heart.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts