Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The online store Improvements now has all their Halloween stuff displayed on their website.

They've got some fun stuff and I always like checking out their site for inspiration. I like their Halloween Weathervanes.

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, cool! I didn't notice the video before -- he does have a pretty good voice.

·
Mistress of Mayhem
1,673 Posts
Yep - I think I'm about a nano-second away from ordering him. LOL I already have the perfect spot for him. If I don't prune my Japanese Maple in my courtyard, it would conceal him perfectly til people get right up next to him. *insert evil laugh here*

·
Registered
34 Posts
Michaels has that skeleton too, so if you can get your hands on a coupon, I think you can get him for less than $20 there too.

·
Mistress of Mayhem
1,673 Posts
You guys rock - thank goodness my nano-second got delayed, otherwise I would have spent the $34.99 plus shipping. THANKS !!! Michael's coupons are usually in the newspaper right?

EDIT: Went online and printed the coupon. I will run over there this afternoon and pick him up. Thanks again !

·
Mistress of Mayhem
1,673 Posts
I grabbed him at Michael's yesterday but haven't tried him out yet. When I showed my daughter the video and what my plans are for this guy, she smacked me in the back of the head and told me I was creepy. (That's a good thing right?) LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts