Halloween Forum banner

important motor help

2387 Views 21 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  [email protected]
hi guys,
i was wondering if anyone knew of a cheap motor or even toy that has a motor that lowers something down and comes back up. example is that i would be using it for a ghost and attach to its arms to make the arms move up and down. THanks so much!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
but im also not looking for a flying crank ghost motor im only looking for a motor that lowers something and can bring it back up slowly and an example is a ghosts hand making it lower and come back up just like a crank ghost.
Thanks

· Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Scary, I see you are also in PA. :D I'm certain I've got a few plug-in rotisserre motors laying around in my garage attic. They provide a decent amount of power and are relatively easy to work with. As Otaku stated earlier, the motor just spins in one direction, so you'll need to construct a simple crank arm to get the up/down motion you are looking for. If you think one of these will work for your application, just let me know and I'll gladly mail one off to you. ;)
that would be great but first i need to learn how to build a crank arm.
Thanks so much

· Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
There's always the HeadDroppers that you can usually get for about $20 bucks at Michaels Arts & Crafts around Halloween.

hey wait guys before we all jump to conclusion the motor im looking for is the one that operates this skull (see above) Thats it. im sorry i got a little carried away with the flying crank ghost but a motor that turns is not what im looking for.
Thanks so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.