Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright, so you're walking through the woods on a path to get to your house. Up ahead you see a lady dressed in black. She looks confused, so you stop to see if she's lost. She tells you she is and asks for help getting home. You help her, and for your unselfish deed she grants you three wishes. Your first wish is to have god-like powers to create anything you want. Your second wish is to summon any living person or thing that has ever existed. Your third is for everyone in the world to dissapear.

This is the conversation me and my friend Ruben were having tonight. We came to the conclusion that being the only two people in the world would be awesome. You'd have everything to yourself. And with the powers granted to us in the first two wishes, we can basically create our own world. Ruben said he'd like to live in a huge castle with a bunch of women, and bring video game characters to life. I said that I'd like to live in the Crypt Keeper's house, bring the Crypt Keeper to life, and summon John Kassir (he played the voice of Crypt Keeper) and force him to talk to me in the Crypt Keeper's voice 24/7. Ruben's castle and Crypty's house would be connected by a long dark hallway. We'd also summon Elvira, just because she's awesome.

So, you can summon anyone and anything you want, you can create anything, and you're all alone in the world. What would you do in that situation? What would you create? Who would you summon?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Whoa!!! I like talking about this.

1st, I would use my powers to bring my favorite anime characters to life and actually live like and with them. They seem to have a pretty interesting life, so that would bring more excitement to my derelict existence (haha. Not really). Then, I'll bring to life my best friends (i have god-like powers so i can do whatever i want, right?) Shiela, Ronna and Joelle, and Joe will be with me in my anime-inspired life. Hahaha. That would be weird.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whoa!!! I like talking about this.

1st, I would use my powers to bring my favorite anime characters to life and actually live like and with them. They seem to have a pretty interesting life, so that would bring more excitement to my derelict existence (haha. Not really). Then, I'll bring to life my best friends (i have god-like powers so i can do whatever i want, right?) Shiela, Ronna and Joelle, and Joe will be with me in my anime-inspired life. Hahaha. That would be weird.
It may be weird, but it sure as hell would be fun!

·
Registered
510 Posts
Absolute power corrupts, so, I can be corrupted.:D

POWER #1
Peace and prosperity for the whole world.

Power #2
Crazy Horse, Tesla, Lincoln, to name a few to talk to them to find out how they really lived and to pick their brains.

Power #3
As for as making everyone in the world dissapear.
I don't believe that would be any fun.
Who would I aggreviate and screw with ?:D
No one to see all the props I made for Halloween.
But then on the other hand, sometimes I would like to see some people dissapear permanetly.

·
Registered
16 Posts
that can be cool xD but 'bout making all people dissapear I don't think it would be so good, but I could consider it if I just dissapear who I want, anddyeah make your own world would be so cool, jajajaja I would make the weirdest and coolest world jajajajaja

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
Same answers as always:

1. Nullify any and all wishes made prior.
2. Be granted the knowledge and ability to overcome any question or problem I may ever face.
3. Terminate the granting of any wishes after this one, ad infinitum.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Good god - what wouldn't I do...??!!

To say that I have an overactive imagination just wouldn't cut it, I've been a DM for about 25 yrs. now - so it gets a lot of pratice...

Well, for starters - just off the top of my head: I'd make all those people that believe in an afterlife make their wish come true...
and I wouldn't discriminate either, I'd put all the belief systems in a bag, and one by one draw them out and give everyone that belived in that particular mythology the afterlife they had been promised for, lets say - an aeon or so...
or until I tired of that particular paradise - whichever came 1st...

Then - I'd repeat the process with all the people that believed in an eternal damnation, again, just until I tired of it... although, seeing as I have a dark streak in me, and they probably deserve what they're getting - this one might take a bit longer then the 1st one...

But that's just off the top of my head...

:)

·
Registered
48 Posts
i would create perfect weather for the whole year =D sample every type of cheesecake i could create with godlike powers, and summon all the best books to read, knowing that i will absolutely love them. i like this game

1 - 13 of 13 Posts