Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Whoa! Time out!! Hold the phone! Jackson and The Joker WERE NOT THE SAME PERSON??
Holy Toledo...I always thought there WERE...it explained why they were never photographed together and why he wasn't in a Batman movie as HIMSELF....
Wow.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I wish they would but, it's all over the news and I'm pretty damn sick of it. I mean he died years ago and nobody noticed. He did thriller and just never took off the costume.
I can respect all he did for the industry but, now everyone just wants a piece of his fame. Preachers, go away. Sharpton, give me a break. Gossip mongers, go back home. Weeping crying freaks, get a life. Wish they spent this much time on the poor guys dying in a war they just can't seem to end.
Go, my soap box is getting wobbly. Time to get down.

·
Banned
535 Posts
Rest in peace for what he did? Sleeping with children and god knows what i hope he has to eat poo for eternity and do cart wheels in 5 foot of it. ROT IN HELL JACKSON ROT IN HELL!!!!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hey, I am on record above as saying that it looks like JIM NABORS...Gomer Pyle, USMC...
and...sincerely...WEREN'T Jackson and the Joker the same guy???
Man oh man oh man...I am deeply sorry for that and regret the error.
Seriously, though...not the same???

·
Registered
320 Posts
Slaz, no disrespct was really meant by me above.
I won't lie to you. I'm not a fan, and you can read what I think of him on another thread.
But what I was working towards was closer to the feel at a Scottish wake then anything.
Old tradition. You get together and you bring up the funny stuff the departed had done. Some clans use lots of booze, but ours faces it cold sober and laughing at ground zero.
Any schmuck can get boozed up and tell jokes. Try it totally straight with the person in the next room.
The idea is that death gets the last laugh on all of us, so why not hijack some laughs at IT'S expense while the time is ripe?
And you HAVE to admit, just like Brooke Shields now looks A LOT like Wonder Woman, Jackson wound up looking VERY close to The Joker. 14 facial operations make that public domain in my book.

·
Vlad the Impaler
1,302 Posts
I think everyone needs to leave MJ alone. I was never a big fan of his or a fan for that matter, but he did bring alot to the music industry and I respect him for that. AS for the whole melestaion thing he was proven inocent but I guess no one evers knows. WE can only hope he did nothing wrong and shouldn't make accusations towards. The world has enough of that accusation crap any way. I say let it be an let Jackson be and most importantly lets get along :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts