Halloween Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here we are, 3 nights before the big night. My husband and I are hosting out very first Halloween back yard haunt! I have been beyond overly excited for this. But...I've had several people who agreed to come help bail on us! Now I'm looking at maybe 2-3 actors! Another friend who was on board from the start said he'll be getting there after 8! Ha! I'm really going to have to rely on the creepy factor of my backyard and not actors.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Could be worse. You could have a pro haunt with the exact same problem, except you spent money advertising it and 500 people are at your door.
THE most aggravating thing is dealing with the employees.
The incredible stupid things they do, don't do, the he-said-she said un-merry-go-round!
Sometimes it can be like trying to push a rope.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gym, good point. That's absolutely horrible. That's one of my fears of getting too big. Right now I have the opposite problem, but at least I haven't spent so much money!

·
Registered
403 Posts
We still have three roles open at Rose's Haunted Graveyard that I'm sure aren't going to get filled by tomorrow night. So I built a dummy for the burning witch prop which is a shame because that's such a sweet interactive prop. I'll be inside the crypt and Rose will be scaring in the cornfield. But the lack of a zombie graveyard scarer kinda hurts. Not having anyone at the door to hand out candy after the ToTers have braved the rest really hurts though. I guess something will present itself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts