Halloween Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the hardest parts of any friendship is when it comes time to say goodbye. No matter how much we want things to stay the same, change is an inevitable part of life. Although the universe may seem huge and the rift between friends on opposite side of the world may seem a great distance, there are many tools available with which we can communicate. But, even without these tools there is a true secret that only real friends know, and it is this; all the mountains and valleys in the world cannot separate friends whose hearts are as one.

So, with that said I feel I must venture off and take the next chapter one page at a time. I’m not out looking for sympathy, or any sort of attention. This post is merely meant as a means of information to those who might want to know. Those who really know me understand why it’s time to move on…and for those who don’t, perhaps someday you will.

My love for Halloween is ever strong thanks to some of the greatest people I’ve met here on this very forum. I want to publicly thank Larry for the wonderful idea of creating this forum and everything that goes with it. Good job, my friend and well done.

I’m not sure how many of you I will be able to stay in touch with but I want to let each one of you know that I consider it an honor just being your friend. Should any of you need anything from me, all you have to do is ask…

“May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in the hollow of his hand.”

Farewell my friends, Bear

·
Fallen Angel
7,061 Posts
Good luck to you and take care. If you ever turn the lights back on, the forum will always be here :D

·
Registered
594 Posts
I hate to see you go, Bear.. I was just getting the chance to get to know you, and all of the creative ideas in that head of yours. I hope you at least return a couple of times a year to let us know how things are going or something....

We will miss you bunches.

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,328 Posts
Bear's going through what we used to call a "Downer" right now. He'll be back. Once the Halloween Bug bites you, you're never the same.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
I hate goodbyes.:(

Walk good my friend...nuff said.

·
The Hobo Spider Assassin
6,111 Posts
Bear, wishing you well bro......at least keep the nightlight burning to find your way back sometime in the future. It's been a pleasure meeting you and it is my hope that the road you travel is filled with rotting corpses, slow zombies and a young witch or three to entice you with an open bodice (what else is a forum guy supposed to wish for you?!).

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Bear, wishing you well bro......at least keep the nightlight burning to find your way back sometime in the future. It's been a pleasure meeting you and it is my hope that the road you travel is filled with rotting corpses, slow zombies and a young witch or three to entice you with an open bodice (what else is a forum guy supposed to wish for you?!).
Haha I think you have that a bit backwards. Instead of slow zombies, you need to wish him SLOW young witches to entice him cause like the rest of us, Bear aint getting any younger haha Just better :)

Good luck with your further adventures bear. I'll miss you (but mostly your DQ blizzards) in the chat. You were one of the first people I met there and really enjoyed getting to know you better.

Meeps

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.